FLIPPER 900 DC
Welcome to the new era of boating enjoyment. Flipper 900 DC is everything you could want for a boat; it is fun to drive, yet perfectly suitable even for leisurely overnight trips. The innovative design is both aesthetic and practical. Step on board and you step into another reality where everything is, in a mysterious way, just the way it is supposed to be.
- Weight 3100 kg + engine
- Length 9,05 m
- Beam 3,10 m
- Fuel tank 445 L
- Fresh water tank 96 L
- Draft 0,70 m
- Engine power 2 x 225-2 x 250 hp
2 x 300- kW
- Berths 3 + 2
persons B / 7
C / 11
Large social area with U-shaped seating, open versatile back deck and full pentry.
Agile, fast, sporty and stylish.
Plenty of room and equipment even for larger groups and overnight trips.
WHAT MAKES FLIPPER SPECIAL
Every Flipper boat has a unique Speedhull design that enables higher speeds and sporty driving experience under all conditions. The special double frame construction made with the vacuum technology makes the hull extremely stiff – which again contributes to excellent drivability and less noise in the cockpit.
The unique layout enables using the boat in various ways to have fun on the water. Socializing, dining, sunbathing, water sports, overnighting, camping and other activities take place as conveniently as possible. The back deck and cabin areas suit excellently for resting and sunbathing. The boat is equipped with either a pantry platform or a full pantry. Most Flippers come with an optional or standard marine toilet.
When it comes to boating experience, Flipper boats and Mercury engines are a winning team. Optimizing Flipper boats for Mercury engines already at the design stage is the key for excellent drivability and low sound levels. Handling is as easy as it can get, and the ergonomics excellent. The optional glass bridge plotter enables showing all engine and driving data on one screen. The Mercury active trim ensures the engines are always set on the right level. This saves fuel and makes driving easy and pleasant.
- › 1st Mate Marine Safety
- › Berths in cabin, 3 + 2
- › Bilge pump, electric 2 pcs, manual 1 pc
- › Bow ladders (not with bow anchor winch)
- › Bow thruster
- › Canopy for harbor use
- › Carpet, bow cabin
- › Cockpit table, foldable, electrically adjustable
- › Courtesy lights
- › Cup holders
- › Cushion sets, cabin + cockpit
- › Deck hatch
- › Docking light, bow
- › Double battery system, start + 140 Ah service
- › Fender basket
- › Fire extinguisher, 2pcs
- › Fixed fuel tank, 445 L
- › Flushing toilet + septic tank
- › Folding sunbed seat, aft
- › Horn
- › Hydraulic steering, tilt steering wheel
- › Mercury Active Trim
- › Offshore seats, 3 pcs
- › Pantry with diesel stove, faucet + sink
- › Portlight + curtains, 3pcs, cabin
- › Portlight, openable, secondary sleeping area
- › Portlight, openable, toilet
- › Pressure water system for pentry + toilet, 96 L
- › Radio / Bluetooth, Black Box, loudspeakers (cabin 2 pcs, cockpit 2 pcs)
- › Rails and fittings stainless, acid proof steel
- › Refrigerator, 65 L
- › Simrad GO12 + NMEA2000 + VesselView Link
- › Sunbed cushions, cockpit
- › Teak, massive: bow deck, cockpit
- › Trim tabs, Ultraflex
- › USB charging port, dashboard: port + starboard and 3 pcs in cabin
- › Ventilation in bow cabin
- › VesselView Mobile
- › Water ski pole
- › White hull
- › Windshield wiper, 2 pcs
- › Wireless charging of mobile phones, 1 pc
- › Flipper 900 DC with standard equipment
Request an offer
By subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive great offers and interesting news from the world of Flipper – directly to your inbox, four times a year!