FLIPPER 900 DC
Welcome to the new era of boating enjoyment. Flipper 900 DC is everything you could want for a boat; it is fun to drive, yet perfectly suitable even for leisurely overnight trips. The innovative design is both aesthetic and practical. Step on board and you step into another reality where everything is, in a mysterious way, just the way it is supposed to be.
- Weight 3100 kg + engine
- Length 9,05 m
- Beam 3,10 m
- Fuel tank 445 L
- Fresh water tank 93 L
- Draft 0,70 m
- Engine power 1 x 350-2 x 300 hp
1 x 257-2 x 221 kW
- Berths 3 + 2
persons B / 7
C / 11
Large social area with U-shaped seating, open versatile back deck and full pentry.
Agile, fast, sporty and stylish.
Plenty of room and equipment even for larger groups and overnight trips.
WHAT MAKES FLIPPER SPECIAL
Every Flipper boat has a unique Speedhull design that enables higher speeds and sporty driving experience under all conditions. The special double frame construction made with the vacuum technology makes the hull extremely stiff – which again contributes to excellent drivability and less noise in the cockpit.
The unique layout enables using the boat in various ways to have fun on the water. Socializing, dining, sunbathing, water sports, overnighting, camping and other activities take place as conveniently as possible. The back deck and cabin areas suit excellently for resting and sunbathing. The boat is equipped with either a pantry platform or a full pantry. Most Flippers come with an optional or standard marine toilet.
When it comes to boating experience, Flipper boats and Mercury engines are a winning team. Optimizing Flipper boats for Mercury engines already at the design stage is the key for excellent drivability and low sound levels. Handling is as easy as it can get, and the ergonomics excellent. The optional glass bridge plotter enables showing all engine and driving data on one screen. The Mercury active trim ensures the engines are always set on the right level. This saves fuel and makes driving easy and pleasant.
- › Air vents in bow cabin
- › Berths in cabin, 3 + 2
- › Bilge pump, electric, 2pcs with controls in dashboard + 1 manual
- › Bow ladder (not with bow anchor winch)
- › Bow thruster
- › Carpet, cabin
- › Cockpit table, foldable, electrically adjustable, walnut
- › Cushion sets, cabin + cockpit
- › Deck hatch
- › Deck lights, 8pcs
- › Docking light, bow
- › Double battery system, start + 140Ah service
- › Fender baskets
- › Fire extinguisher, 2pcs
- › Fixed fuel tank 445L
- › Flushing toilet + septic tank 47L, electric
- › Folding sunbed seat in aft
- › Harbour cover
- › Hydraulic steering, Tilt steering wheel
- › Mercury Active Trim
- › Mug holders
- › Offshore seats, 3 pcs, flip-up front, swivel function
- › Pentry with diesel stove, sink and faucet
- › Portlight + curtains, 3pcs in cabin
- › Portlight, openable in secondary sleeping area
- › Portlight, openable in toilet
- › Pressure water system for pentry + toilet, 96L
- › Radio/bluetooth, black box + loudspeakers; 2pcs/cabin, 2pcs/cockpit
- › Rails and fittings stainless, acid proof steel
- › Refrigerator 65L
- › Signal horn
- › Simrad GO12" + NMEA2000 + VesselView Link
- › Sunbed cushions, cockpit
- › Teak flooring; bow deck and cockpit
- › Trim tabs, Ultraflex
- › USB charging port, dashboard: port + starboard and 3pcs in cabin
- › VesselView Link mobile
- › Washbasin + faucet, in toilet
- › Water ski arch
- › White hull colour
- › Windshield wipers, 2pcs
- › Wireless phone charger, 1pc
- › Wooden parts in walnut color
- › Flipper 900 DC with standard equipment
Request an offer
By subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive great offers and interesting news from the world of Flipper – directly to your inbox, four times a year!